RCT provides a wide variety of litigation support related services. Our accounting and valuation experts are available to consult, prepare reports and recalculations, perform financial analysis and more for a variety of types of financial damage scenarios. With a broad ability to reach beyond the numbers and apply our real world investigative expertise, we can offer your client an increased value and help prepare a more defensible case.
Our litigation support services include:
- Pre-suit investigation and consultation
- Analysis and calculation of potential damages
- Technical assistance in the preparation of interrogatories
- Discovery review
- Calculation of punitive damages
- Valuation of contractual damages
- Calculation of lost profits, earnings and revenues
- Preparation of deposition or direct examination outlines
- Expert Witness Services
As court recognized experts and acting receivers, our CPAs are well positioned to serve as your expert witness in any of our related areas of specialization. We are familiar with and recognized throughout Southeastern Michigan’s legal system.